FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
 Members 

Khaa 65 rogue!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AC / SoF Forum Index -> Spirits of Fire Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khaa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Khaa 65 rogue!     Reply with quote

Hello all,
Wanted to post my intention to get to know people in Spirits of Fire a bit better.
I was directed to come look around here and having read the forums, I like what I see. I was in a group ( short-lived as it was and with a bad outcome ) with Gwenith. She was a very nice person and if she is in any way an example of the rest of your membership, I would be pleased and honored to get to know all of you further.
I /joined the sof:sof channel yesterday to say hello and was greeted warmly, thank you for that Fehu.
Now a bit about myself :
Character Name: Khaa
Class: Rogue
Level: 66 ( as of april 19 )
Time Zone: Eastern U.S. ( But I usually play from 10p.m. until 4:30a.m.)
PoP Flags: None at this time. Will work to rectify that.
Keys: Seb and lock picks. Twisted Evil
Tradeskills: A little bit of them all, none high yet. Epic 1.5 will change that soon enough though.

Epic (Yes/No if no please state your current progress and whether you are working on it or not): Epic 1.0 I just need General kill to finish. ( You will not believe how many times I have tried with multiple groups to get him dead )

Do you have 75 AAs? If so, which ones: No, 18 AA's atm. Run3, CA1, CF1, SoS, Nimble Evasion1. Plan to finish up CS, CA, ND, and then get Escape.

Previous guilds: Black Rose Knights. I was an officer for about a year on my retired main, Brast - 64 SK

Enduring breath item (Yes/No): Yes - Fabled Tolan's Darkwood Gauntlets
Instant buff clicker (Yes/No): Yes - Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring

Magelo link (or number of your magelo profile for the html impaired):
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1163644
Why do you want to join SoF: I like what I see as stated above. I feel that from what I can see, you folks focus well on raids. I have done many smaller raids, but I want to find some people who know what they are doing in hopes that I can learn more and have fun with it at the same time.
I have no problem whatsoever in listening to and following directions given while raiding, and will work hard to improve myself by gaining levels and AA's in order to be of more help in any given situation.
I also don't mind, and in some cases even extremely enjoy, helping other people out with quests, and such. I don't want to only log on to raid and then log off until the next one. I like exploring new zones and doing all sorts of different things. Gnome football comes to mind for some odd reason.
I will do what I can to seek out members of SoF, and if you ever need a rogue ( why would you not? Cool ) then send me a tell. Looking forward to grouping or talking with you folks.

Last edited by Khaa on Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Redback

Characters:
Redback (Keys)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Why would we not need a rogue indeed ! lol.

I am looking forward to meeting up with you in game Khaa. Though my playing times are a bit staggered, I am also in the eastern time. I would love join up with some slamming rogue action more regularly, thats for sure! Very Happy

Redback Crusader of Cabilis
Spirit of Fire
70th Level Shadowknight
" We must hang together, or we will surely be hung separately. " - Ben Franklin
Fehu

Characters:
Fehu (Keys)
Tojtan (Keys)
Tojwiz (Keys)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Hi Khaa, nice to talk to you...hope to get to see you sneak soon Smile
Khaa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Updated magelo to reflect that I am now 64. If all goes well, I should 65 and working on AA's by this weekend.
Looking forward to meeting and grouping with anyone I can when possible. Thank you for the greetings so far in the friends channel.
I will also be starting the flagging process as best I can once I get level 65 set.

~ KHAA ~

/sneak, /stab, /die
] The Band I Sing In...
elendi

Characters:
Elendi (Keys)
Croaksaver (Keys)
Xyntress (Keys)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Grats on 64 Khaa. Looks to me that you would fit right into the family. Too bad you met our only two nice peeps Gwenith and Fehu . the rest of us are ebil! J/K Looking forward to meeting you.

Xyntress
Spirit of Fire
Blasterchanter
Khaa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Thank you for the welcome, Xyntress. I also look forward to meeting you. I get along with the ebil-minded folks as well. Seems I happen to have my own evil streak. Twisted Evil
Hope to meet and group with any and all of you at some point here in the near future.
Still working on reaching 65 atm.

~ KHAA ~

/sneak, /stab, /die
] The Band I Sing In...
Khaa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Wanted to congratulate all of you on the Rathe Council kill. I'm happy for you and glad to see how many others I know that are as well. Has to be an excellent feeling for those who are now Time flagged. Very Happy
I wanted to share the fact that I am now 65. Will be working to get flags that I can and will update as I progress.
Let me know if there is anything I can help out with, tag along on, or whatever. ( Except trying to train see-invis mobs out of people's way. That doesn't work so well for me sometimes. Mad )

~ KHAA ~

/sneak, /stab, /die
] The Band I Sing In...
Charrmed

Characters:
Rinili (Keys)
Charrmed (Keys)
Claarie (Keys)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Woot woot grats on 65 Khaa! Now get yourself 2 sponcers and we'll see what we can do for you!

Charrmed One

Charrmed One
70th Druidess
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Khaa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Heh, Heh. Not sure how I did it, but I think I spent less than 24 hours at lvl 65. The cat is now 66. Was going to work on AA's but the xp was so good, I thought, why not?
I will try to make myself much more available to group with and talk with any of you I can. Have been asked to group a few times and was either already grouped, or on the way to one. My apologies.

~ KHAA ~

/sneak, /stab, /die
] The Band I Sing In...
Tumdaar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Its great to see that you have progressed so far and I hope you get your sponsors soon. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rofus

Characters:
Rofus (Keys)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

I hang around in sof channel some and Khaa is an extremely nice guy in that channel at least.

Whatever that's worth (not much i know).

Quote:
If you are young and you drink a great deal it will spoil your health, slow your mind, make you fat - in other words, turn you into an adult. -P.J. O'Rourke
Khaa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

I want to thank you all for the invite into Spirits Of Fire and thank you to my two sponsors ( I'll try not to make you sorry ). I had a great time attending some fine raids and doing an excellent DoN adventure. We'll down those Scions next try. Heh, heh. I'd just like to say that everyone I have met so far has been very welcoming and friendly ( even though my poor junk might never be the same ). Hope to have even more fun and good times in the future and I'll wear the tag with pride.
Thank you for the vote, Rofus. You've been good to talk to in the channel as well, and same goes for the rest I've had the pleasure to chat with.

~ KHAA ~

/sneak, /stab, /die
] The Band I Sing In...
Charrmed

Characters:
Rinili (Keys)
Charrmed (Keys)
Claarie (Keys)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Welcome to the family!

Charrmed One

Charrmed One
70th Druidess
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tortured

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Congrats Khaa!! Just dont hang around me too much ill corrupt you Twisted Evil
shakinrien

Characters:
Shakinrien (Keys)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

SORRY ABOUT UR ( JUNK) THERE KHAA.. VERY NICE TO SEE YA IN GUILD .. /EM KICKS KHAA IN THE JIMMY.. WELCOME
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AC / SoF Forum Index -> Spirits of Fire Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: