FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
 Members 

65 Shaman Application (Chonka)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AC / SoF Forum Index -> Spirits of Fire Membership Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chonka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: 65 Shaman Application (Chonka)     Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Here is my application, although I'd like to tell you a little about myself as well. First of all, I have a sense of humor, which I think is good in a game like Everquest. I have played since day 1. (way before sony bought Verant out). At the time, I played a Warrior first, and then a Necro. My necro was considered in the top three best on the server and I actually played in the old Best of the Best tournament ( 6th place Sad ). My old guild was one of the first to enter Veeshan's Peak and the end zones of Velious and some of Luclin. Chonka is the character I started when I came back. He only has 20 days played.

Character Name: Chonka (Froglok)
Class: Shaman
Level: 65
Time Zone: Eastern

PoP Flags: PoJ, Pre-TT (only because I wasn't around at the time)
Keys: All pre-luclin keys, was last working on VT and Emporer in last guild before quitting.

Tradeskills: Alchemy 100ish

Epic (Yes/No if no please state your current progress and whether you are working on it or not): Yes I have the epic 1.0, I am working on 1.5 now.

Do you have 30 AAs? If so, which ones: This is going to sound ridiculous and I hope it doesn't discredit me, but I only have about 10 AA's. I returned from EQ after giving away my old account. Also I place more importance on spells although I know there are some very useful abilities thrown in there. I have basically leveled Chonka as fast as I could because I know how fast AA's come at lvl 65+. It not really a problem for me to get 30 if needed. ( I have all spells through lvl 65)

Previous guilds: Havenlight, Illuminati Sancti (since old-world days) Had a 60 Necro named Buddz Zeburnin and a 60 Warrior named Soradan.

Enduring breath item (Yes/No): YES
Instant buff clicker (Yes/No): YES

Magelo link (or number of your magelo profile for the html impaired): (In progress of making one)

Why do you want to join SoF: Well after returning to EQ from a long break, I return and find my previous guild having many conflicts. My former guild recently split-up and most members are taking a break from the game. (unfortunate timing eh?). I was in an excellent group one night with Sebastionx and he introduced me to Charrmed and a met a few other people from SoF. I have really liked the attitude of all the people i have met and I look forward to being part of a guild like SoF.

Heyokah Chonka of Xegony
65 Shaman

"When all the trees are cut down and all the rivers polluted...we will then realize that we can't eat money...."
shakinrien

Characters:
Shakinrien (Keys)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

great to see your app chonka. join sof:sof for us all to get to know each other more hope to be able to group with you soon.

shakinrien
Spirit of Fire
70th shaman
The Super Shaman DONT MAKE ME KICK YA IN THE JIMMY!!!!
Redback

Characters:
Redback (Keys)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

You sounds like an interesting player with some stories to tell ) I look forward to meeting up with in game Chonka. Cool

Redback Crusader of Cabilis
Spirit of Fire
70th Level Shadowknight
" We must hang together, or we will surely be hung separately. " - Ben Franklin
Lotaab

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

another shaman woot woot
Redback

Characters:
Redback (Keys)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

I will sponser Chonka Smile

Redback Crusader of Cabilis
Spirit of Fire
70th Level Shadowknight
" We must hang together, or we will surely be hung separately. " - Ben Franklin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AC / SoF Forum Index -> Spirits of Fire Membership Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: