Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charrmed

Characters:
Rinili (Keys)
Charrmed (Keys)
Claarie (Keys)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Wow wow wow...I was just going over my favorites on my home pc and saw this sof link and thought to myself hmmm I wonder if this board is even still active. Low and behold it's alive! I have to say hello to all of you! It's been a very long time. I rarely get to play EQ these days. I started working again on Feb. 5th of this year for the first time in over 5 years and it's definately taking a toll on my body and soul hehe. My family is getting used to me working. My daughter misses me through out the day but welcomes me with open arms and snuggles when I pick her up from daycare in the evenings. My husband and I rarely see each other since we have different schedules now. For the time being it's for the better. I love my job and love being able to get out and actually interact with adults, although we do have a couple people who work there I have doubts about but for the most part I get along with everyone and get praised daily on how well I'm doing there. For those who do not know, I'm working for a company called Bankers Life and Casualty Co as the recruting manager. I recruit people to come to interview, I get them through the hiring process and make sure they have everything done needed to become an agent with us. I also do administrative work on Fridays. For the most part my week is spent on the phone.
I'm glad to hear you are all doing well. Night post some pics asap! I want to see that beautiful baby of yours =). Take care everyone and I hope to see you all floating accross these boards again soon!

Charrmed One
70th Druidess
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rofus

Characters:
Rofus (Keys)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Luckily i use the same password everywhere so still able to remember how to log in here Cartman

Great to see so many oldies. I am still around kind of. I haven't officially quit EQ but at least atm i'm wasting my time on Vanguard, on the Gelenia server. My name there is Ruckus and i play a monk! Drop in and say hi and i'll show you some neat martial art moves.

Very Happy

Quote:
If you are young and you drink a great deal it will spoil your health, slow your mind, make you fat - in other words, turn you into an adult. -P.J. O'Rourke
Redback

Characters:
Redback (Keys)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Rockem Sockem !

I am no longer able to log in to EQ from home, my account has run dry Sad

I went into EQ Zoneviewer today though, and relived some of the romps through the old favorite raid zones... Chardok , Tower of Sol Ro, and others. Everquest is far and above the favorite original home away from home and I am sure glad I share it with you all.

BTW Rofus ... how are the monk ales tasting ? Wink

Happy Beltane everyone !

Redback Crusader of Cabilis
Spirit of Fire
70th Level Shadowknight
" We must hang together, or we will surely be hung separately. " - Ben Franklin
kylee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

HEY HEY! glad to see people still check the boards. hope everyone is well and that everything is going great. HUGS everyone.
Rofus

Characters:
Rofus (Keys)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

I've actually started playing EQ again after a long break. I'm currently an applicant to the guild United Kingdoms on the AB server. Names that might ring a bell on that server are Boppele, Peppe (Pepster now), Igron, Loladene, Tuluvinea and ...well that's all the ex-sofers i can think of atm that i know are there (sorry if i forgot anyone).

I've been browsing the board archive for a couple of hours and I must say what AMAZING memories that brings back. Especially the council forums late 2003-2004 is mighty interesting to me as that's when i was most active there myself :p

The neverending US-europe fights, the loot whines, the victories, the losses, the progression and the drama!

The fact that these forums are still up with really old posts is amazing. It's like the diary i never wrote! Lots of cudos to Nasrim whom I suppose is still keeping this up? Please let us know how to pay for it, I for one appreciate it a ton Smile

/Rofus

Quote:
If you are young and you drink a great deal it will spoil your health, slow your mind, make you fat - in other words, turn you into an adult. -P.J. O'Rourke
Israfil

Characters:
Nightmare (Keys)
Qudrat (Keys)
Rahmat (Keys)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Rofus, a lot of us are on the Xegony server, which merged with the Zeb. one. There is an euro guild called Dark Templars (to which I also belong), where a lot of old euro ex-guild mates are in.

Nightmare
Scourge Knight of Innoruuk
Spirits of Fire
Nasrim

Characters:
Nasrim (Keys)
Mortiphy (Keys)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

It's my pleasure to keep it going for nostalgic reasons. The cost has become something I don't even notice anymore, and I use the domain for other purposes as well so no worries.

I'm glad to see it actually still gets perused every now and then and enjoy seeing what you all are up to.

Don't think I'll ever actually play EQ again, but you can count on at least this site being here for some time to come.

Nasrim TaimMortiphy the Cleric
Spirit of Fire
53rd Level Paladin48th Level Cleric
"Well done is better than well said" - Benjamin Franklin
Get Firefox!
Israfil

Characters:
Nightmare (Keys)
Qudrat (Keys)
Rahmat (Keys)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Thank you, Nasrim. But will glady chip in if needed.

Nightmare
Scourge Knight of Innoruuk
Spirits of Fire
Duerana

Characters:
Duerana (Keys)
Linarra (Keys)
Zilbbadon (Keys)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

howdy ho all!
Just wanted to stop in and share that we now have two daughters, Rahne Fiona (2 1/2) and Teagan Rose (1). oh boy oh boy do they keep me hopping!! *whew*
I find myself saying "I'm too old for this" several times a day. heh heh
Awesome to see the boards are still up!! Thanks SO much Nas!! You rocketh! Wink
It is so awesome to be able to come here and say hi to some old friends. Smile
doh! Tea's calling.
*hugs all!*
ttfn!!

Duerana Stormfyre *retired*
Storm Warden of Tunare
Founder & Ex-guildleader
1999 - 2004
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AC / SoF Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: