Members 

Am I the last one standing?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Israfil

Characters:
Nightmare (Keys)
Qudrat (Keys)
Rahmat (Keys)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Am I the last one standing?     Reply with quote

I'm just wondering, how many people still play EQ? Or has everyone retired, besides me?

Nightmare
Scourge Knight of Innoruuk
Spirits of Fire
Jherikho

Characters:
Jherikho (Keys)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

There are still a few of us around. Although I see fewer and fewer of them each time I check my "Friends" list.

I joined the Fellowship of the Faithful guild more then a year ago and still play regularly. FotF is very much as SoF was, a family-style guild that is more interested in friendship and helping each other then in hard-core raiding (although we usually do raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings).

If any of you decide to return to the game please look me up. I'm sure that you'ld be welcome in FotF. Smile

Best wishes to you all.

Jherikho Silverwolf
Level 77 Ranger/follower of Tunare
Expert Baker, Brewer, Fletcher, Jeweler, Tailor and Potter
Journeyman Artisan
Journeyman Fisher
Redback

Characters:
Redback (Keys)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Gasp, wheeze, tremble ! Rolling Eyes

I have at least once a week a recall of SoF and general EQ adventure days. I have looked over the comparable games of the day and nothing seems to invoke the magic like this game.

I just purchased a new PC, and am in the process of equipping it for max gaming potential (RAM and video card) . My son now eleven is a great resource for contemporary technological advantages.

I look to him for the best favorite in onliine gaming. In my mind, I am always going back to SOF days of City of Mist, Vindi Raids, Old Plane of Fear and Hate, and the majestic climb to the end of Planes of Power with Tuona and Sgrobi leading us to victory. Praise be to the leaders and the gamers that have made this so enriching. Many thanks to Nasrim for keeping this portal open.
What I would give for another Saturday raid with Ofelya, Xymric, Tuona, Mckenna, Sgrobi, Rayder, Fetri, Xasax, Xyntress, Mubbo, Hethan, and all the other fifty or so players that made it happen like clockwork.

Hats off and big hugs to you all!

Sincerely

Redback

Redback Crusader of Cabilis
Spirit of Fire
70th Level Shadowknight
" We must hang together, or we will surely be hung separately. " - Ben Franklin
Hethan Knight

Characters:
Hethan (Keys)

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Hey red I see ya still remember me =). Here lately I ave been playing some Crysis. Man it is a big game but it is pretty cool. Anyways just saw this post and wanted to reply and say HI!

Opperssor Hethan Knight
Spirit of Fire <On Leave>
70 Warrior
Life is short Kill em quick!
Lilzak
a_beerdrinker_02

Characters:
Zakaril (Keys)
Althalus (Keys)
Lilzak (Keys)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Hello Red and all the old SoFties that still check in.

The game has become an upper levelers game but has a lot of fun for those who have come back (and much less hassle for camps). If any of you need some help or info, please send tell to Lilzak.

Even though my druid is in a great guild, I still remember, like Red said, the dynamics, incredible fun, and drama of the Sat raids thru PoP and the friendships I made.

I will always have SoF in a special place in my heart.

Zak
Duerana

Characters:
Duerana (Keys)
Linarra (Keys)
Zilbbadon (Keys)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

We're baaaaa-aaack. lol yep, Sig & I came back to say "goodbye" to EQ for good, and the durn thing hooked us again!!! After all these years!! :p
So, look us up! *hugs*

Duerana Stormfyre *retired*
Storm Warden of Tunare
Founder & Ex-guildleader
1999 - 2004
Ofelya
Queen dr00d

Characters:
Ofelya (Keys)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

I am with Redback! None of the other games hold interest for me like this one. We did EQ2 for a while with Presto and Juju and Tarsa and his brother. But we couldn't keep up with them.
And of course our initial pull into EQ and SoF came from my RL brothers who are both going to be in huge trouble with their women if they don't focus on their real life atm, lol. Erraman is trying to finish his PhD by getting published and Awfle/Elraent is getting married finally! And finally choosing a career. His BA in psych didn't get him anywhere IRL but he's going for a nursing liscense now, which makes him employable everywhere. In the meantime he's hanging out with his gorgeous future wife and working full time, so he's not free.
Xym and I have had to settle for playing CIV III. It's very oldschool. Which means the kids rather like it, too. My 6 yr old can go on and on about weapons and tactical strategies, lol. Playing Axis & Allies also encourages that for him Smile

Ofelya Youngfyre
Druidess of the 65th season
Proud member since September 2000
Magelo profile
Duerana

Characters:
Duerana (Keys)
Linarra (Keys)
Zilbbadon (Keys)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Heya Ofelya (& Xym too) !! *hugs!!*

Glad to hear your family is doing so well. We see Err online every once in a while. What is he getting his PhD in?? I am totally jealous!! lol

Tell El HUGE grats!! We miss him, but I am glad RL is going so well, so tell him to stay away from EQ! *grin* I can totally see him becoming a nurse. He has a very nurturing personality. That is wonderful. Plus, with nurses being in such high demand he will be able to pretty much write his own ticket.

I LOVE Civilization. I played both CivI and CivII for hours, days, years... lol Great game!

So good to hear from you Smile

Duerana Stormfyre *retired*
Storm Warden of Tunare
Founder & Ex-guildleader
1999 - 2004
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AC / SoF Forum Index -> Open Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: