FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
 Members 

Nature's Best of Friends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AC / SoF Forum Index -> Tavern of the Spirits
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pyrion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: Nature's Best of Friends     Reply with quote

I'm going to get it...hehe...I'm going to get it...almost in reach...
The wood elf made his way slowly and surely towards his goal...unseen to all...camoflaged in mystical foliage. His wood elf traits of agility and dexterity kept him hidden from his prey, and his great wisdom guided his feet ever closer to what he sought.
"GOT IT!"
"PYRION!!" A roar filled the dungeon room.
"Let GO of my TAIL!!" The pretty little beastlord jumped almost 10 feet in the air, spinning around quickly with a snarl, towering over her unlikely assailent. Her feline body rippled in agitation and she grabbed Pyrion by his long pointed ears.
"OW HONA...OW HONA it was a joke...hehe...a JOKE."
"You do that more time wood elf and you'll be feeding the tadpoles outside."
Just as Hona was speaking, a cloud of flies materialized behind his back.
"You would NOT DARE!"
Pyrion grinned from ear to pointed ear. He then felt a sharp presence at his leg and looked down to find sharp warder teeth encircling his calf.
"He can jump to elf...you best be careful or you won't be making any little orc pawn slaying Feir'dal with some elf maiden clothed in practically nothing, do you hear me....I should have left you in that frog infested pit where I found you."
The cloud of flies vanished and she let Pyrion sag to the muddy floor.
"I was perfectly fine by myself...I had those 13 Bok Knights where I wanted them...no thanks to you charging in weapons gleaming...throwing frost bolts around and your pretty little kitty eating everything."
She stared at him, wondering how he ever had made it this far into Guk alive, when her acute cat ears picked up a grunting noise. It was accompanied by much slurping and the ripping of something wet and thick.
"Shhhh!!!!!"
Hona put a long claw to her muzzle.
"I hear something...it's feeding I believe..."
Hona crouched low and began sneaking forward into the dark.
"Follow me Yekan".
Hona gestured to her warder.
"Following you Master."
Pyrion picked himself up off the ground and gave a snort as he watched the cat slink into the gloom.
"Vah Shir....as desolate a sense of humor as the Grey."
He shook his head full black hair and of leaves from the faydark.
"I'm tired of tracking this croc down...it'll make a fine pair of pants."
Pyrion's eyes became stone and a grimace took over his fine elven features, battle was imminent....gathering a small portion of the mana within him his fists burst into flames and thorns sprung from his skin. His skin changed and melted into the walls of the froglok lair.

Footprints in the mud followed the cats into the darkness.......
Pyrion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 12:54 am    Post subject:      Reply with quote

Hehe Just having a little fun I suppose...I just like to write little things about my characters sometimes. Give them personalities I'd give the if EQ was a real RP game ROTFLMAO yeah....riiight.

Pyrion Sunfyre
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AC / SoF Forum Index -> Tavern of the Spirits All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: